- Manage administrative duties associated with CISGC staff, board, and committee meetings as well as logistics and organization.
- Maintain databases and other records systems that ensure organizational efficiency (including electronic and paper records, file-sharing, organizational calendars, etc.).
- Maintain donor data base including updating donor contact information, contributions, and other income).
- Assist Executive Director with onboarding process (including background checks, drug tests, reference checks, scheduling, new hire paperwork, materials/supplies, etc.)
- Act as initial point of contact via incoming calls and other communications and directing messages to appropriate parties.
- Order supplies for central office, school-based offices, and other organizational needs.
- Record detailed minutes with accuracy and professional grammar at board, staff, and committee meetings.
- Keep the office space appearance in a neat, clean, and orderly manner.
- Assist with organizing/distributing information via electronic platforms (such as Microsoft Outlook, Teams and OneDrive).
- Assist with drafting/distributing memorandums, reminders, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Other internal and external communication efforts.
- Assist with collecting, creating, publishing, and archiving client testimonies.
- Assist with social media/website management, reports/newsletters, appeal letters.
- Research and recommend funding prospects.
- Assist with cultivation and stewardship of relationships with donors, partners, and other stakeholders (including acknowledgements, other appreciation efforts, etc.).
- Coordinate, attend, and support events sponsored by CISGC and partners as needed.
- Other activities in support of the annual development plan to promote the mission and goals of CISGC.
- Prepare deposits and maintain deposit records (including tracking checks, cash, and electronic contributions).
- Accounts payable.
- Assist in processing reimbursement request forms.
- Reconcile receipts and provide income/expense reports to accountant monthly.
- Maintain budget (including grant, special projects, and other expenses).
- Manage and maintain all required licenses and appropriate memberships.
Other duties as assigned